Friday, May 15, 2009

The Circus is in Town - Elephants rule!

It's been 15 years since I was at the Circus. When I noticed that Arnardo was in Sykkylven. I had to go. The prizing for circus tickets were ridicules, luckily a friend had some 50% off voucher. VIP treatment is fun, even when all the people attending are VIP's. I wonder how they make it all work when everyone pay half price, even at a small place like Sykkylven.

Made a few phone call, talked about elephants and convinced people to come. At this time I had no idea if there would be elephants. This is what I've been missing about the circus:
  • Cotton Candy: Not so much the sweet, but the machine.
  • Trapeze artists: They are just to awesome. What an amazing sex life those guys must have.
  • Contortionists: Someone with no spine deserves a special place in our hearts.
  • The Clown Dog: It's just too cute! This one could do handstands (pawstands?). That's beyond awesome.
  • Hot chicks in tight costumes: I noticed this the first time I was to the Circus, at age 3. I'm sure all men agree.
  • ELEPHANTS!!
I slept exceptionally well after seeing Arnardo again. Dreamed about Elephants and people in weird costumes. All I can say is: Go to the circus!

No comments:

Post a Comment