Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Give me the strength not to murder their children while they sleep - if hellspawn sleep

The rain changed into sunshine again, I'm happy to say. What I'm not so happy about is the seagulls enjoying it to. Sykkylven is full of seagulls that crap on my car. So I parked it hundred or so yards away from where the flying assholes live and though nothing more of it.

Now that the rain has stopped the seagulls seam to be bored - so they've found a new hobby: Dive bomb crapping. It's just what it sounds like.
  1. Make racket about people on ground.
  2. Fly overhead making racket.
  3. Dive towards human looking upwards at racket.
  4. Shit in your eye while making even more racket.
  5. Get all their bastard friends to join in on racket.
Someone, give me the strength not to murder the seagulls' offspring while they sleep. Remind me again why seagulls are protected wildlife?

No comments:

Post a Comment